Thank you for your interest
Please fill out the form below and we will be in touch.
Tony’s Pita is a chain of award winning Greek restaurants that is also a wholesaler and distributor of goods (imported mostly from Greece). We are currently looking for a bookkeeper who have some experience in financial reporting, bookkeeping and as a must, familiar and used Sage 50 Accounts. The Bookkeeper would manage and maintain the financial records and ensuring accurate financial reporting for all 3 branches.
Duties of the Bookkeeper include:
- Maintaining accurate financial records using Sage 50 Accounts
- Processing accounts payable and accounts receivable transactions
- Reconciling bank accounts, credit cards and other accounts
- Preparing and processing invoices, credit notes and purchase orders
- Managing and maintaining a system for recording financial transactions
- Assisting with the preparation of financial statements and reports
- Liaising with external parties such as accountants, tax advisers and auditors as required
- Handling queries and resolving discrepancies related to financial transactions.
- Ensuring compliance with relevant accounting regulations and legislation
- Preparing VAT Returns every quarter for our external accountant
Requirements for the Bookkeeper include:
- Experience/knowledge with experience using Sage 50 Accounts
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Location would be in an office in Ealing Broadway.
Starting salary is £30,000/year for the first three month, can be raised depends on skills and performance
Job Type: Full-time